Buy Sophia's Sauces
Sophia's Pantry Use Wisely Hot Sauce
Use Wisely Hot Sauce is made by a fermentation process (rather than pickling with vinegar) that preserves the fruitiness of the peppers. The hot sauce has tangy and floral notes. It is hot, but it is not just hot.
Pricing for Greater RVA and Greater Petersburg
- 1-5 bottles: $10/bottle +$5 flat fee for contactless delivery
- 6+ bottles: $10/bottle + free contactless delivery
Note: Local customers can also order for pickup at one of the Sophia’s Pantry CSA drop locations. This option is available on Wednesdays between 4:30 – 6:00pm in Richmond at either Grace Baptist Church or Chamberlayne Heights United Methodist Church or in Dinwiddie at Laurel Branch Farm.
Pricing for Shipped Hot Sauce
- 2 bottle bundle: $30 for 2 bottles, shipping included
- 3-12 bottles: $11.25 for each additional bottle, shipping included
- To arrange an order of more than 12 bottles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ingredients: serrano peppers, cayenne peppers, salt
Size: 5 oz.
Sophia's Pantry Marinara Sauce
- $11/jar (+$5 optional flat fee for contactless delivery, whether you buy 1 or 5 jars)
- $60 for 6 jars – includes free contactless delivery
- $120 for 12 jars – includes free contactless delivery
Note: Due to the nature of this product, we are only providing contactless delivery of the marinara sauce jars to the Greater Richmond and Greater Petersburg areas. For purchases that do not include delivery or for which you do not pay the $5 delivery charge, someone will contact you regarding a pickup day, time, and location.
Ingredients: Tomatoes, onion, olive oil, tomato paste, garlic, basil, sugar, citric acid, black pepper, and oregano
Get Your Taste of the Farm Now
Direct from the crops grown in the fields of Sophia Farms, we are excited to offer these Sophia’s Pantry sauces.
Whether for your own table or to share as gifts with family and friends, you can enjoy the work and care of the Sophia community as we’ve tilled the earth, planted the seedlings, raised the vegetables, picked the bounty, and prepared these recipes for you. Order now to enjoy these delicious products and to support Sophia Farms and Sophia Theological Seminary.